The Best Choice of Water Pumps & Filters. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Locally Owned Pet Shop with Your Order of Water Pumps & Filters for Dogs
If you are a dog owner, you will definitely want to find a dog bowl that will work best for your dog. Some puppies devour too quickly and might need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may require a shorter bowl to reach their food. There are lots of dog bowl choices to select from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is just one of the most common dog bowl options. Some of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl include the numerous sizes and shapes, allowing you to customize the dog bowl to your preferences; and they are amongst the most inexpensive choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-liked selection is a ceramic dog bowl. Some of the benefits of using a ceramic puppy dish include these bowls being effortless to clean, resist bacteria, and can normally be put in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can fracture if you have a hyper pup.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: Among the more recent choices on the market is a stainless steel dog bowl. Some of the advantages include generally having a non-skid bottom to help puppies eat; they are extremely durable; and they are safe to put in the dishwasher. A downside is that a stainless-steel dog bowl does not come in elaborate colors or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is an option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that make sure dogs do not just inhale their food. This helps to reduce your puppy's possibility of choking, vomiting, and GI bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Traveling dog bowls are commonly retractable plastic to allow owners to feed their dogs on the go.
Find the right pet bowl at Bark & Purr in Yonkers, NY. We stock many dog bowl options from leading brands. Visit us in the store or call us at (914) 476-2275 for more information!
Best Groomer in Yonkers she takes care Of our Babies like if they were her own my Babies love her....
Been trying to find a groomer for my senior dog. First time going here and my dog came out looking so cute and calm. Overall, I think we found his spot, thank you!
A gem, - great customer service, knowledgeable and fair prices
Excellent experience at Bark&Purrr... brought my cat Cody, who is very anxious. B&P passed with flying colors, very pleasant, did a great job. Highly recommended. Wouldn't go anywhere else to have my cat groomed!
I love this place! Everyone is so loving and helpful.